- To unite or agree (in action or opinion); to have a common opinion; to coincide; to correspond.
- To meet in the same point; to combine or conjoin; to contribute or help towards a common object or effect.
- (obsolete) To run together; to meet.
- (rare) To converge.
- (to unite or agree): accord, agree, coexist; See also Thesaurus:agree
- (to meet in the same point): cooperate, unite
- (to run together): assemble, congregate, crowd, flock
- (to converge):
- (to unite or agree): disagree, dissent
- (to meet in the same point):
- (to run together): disperse, disassemble
- (to converge): diverge
To unite or agree
To meet in the same point
To run together; to meet