See also: convergé
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)dʒ
- (intransitive) Of two or more entities, to approach each other; to get closer and closer.
- The mountains converge into a single ridge.
- (intransitive, mathematics) Of a sequence, to have a limit.
- (intransitive, computing) Of an iterative process, to reach a stable end point.
- to diverge
to approach each other
to have a limit
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of