See also: assemblé
- (transitive) To put together.
- He assembled the model ship.
- (transitive, intransitive) To gather as a group.
- The parents assembled in the school hall.
- (computing) To translate from assembly language to machine code.
- (to put together): build, construct, produce, put together; see also Thesaurus:build
- (to gather as a group): collect, begather; see also Thesaurus:assemble or Thesaurus:round up
to put together
to gather as a group
computing: to translate from assembly language to machine code
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
Audio (CAN) (file)