See also: inside-out
- (not comparable) With the inside surface turned to be on the outside.
- Antonym: right side out
- I now realise that I have my shirt on inside out.
- (of knowledge) Thoroughly; extremely well.
- I know IBM Assembler Language inside out.
- (of characteristic existence) Completely; through and through; to the core.
- We're hometown hockey fans inside out.
- (cricket) Describes the hitting of a ball that pitched outside of leg stump to the off side of the field.
- He hit the ball inside out in an ugly manner, but scored a four.
with the inside turned to be on the outside
of knowledge: thoroughly
- Alternative form of .