See also: Appendix:Variations of "nu"
- first person singular agent marker
- nuiraka : I am drinking
- Swintha Danielsen, Tania Granadillo, Agreement in two Arawak languages, in The Typology of Semantic Alignment (edited by Mark Donohue, Søren Wichmann) (2008, →ISBN, page 398
From the preposition nuo.
- (with verbs indicating motion) describes an action's movement downward
- (with verbs indicating motion) describes an action's movement into the distance
- (with verbs) describes an improvement and advanced progress in the action
- (with verbs) describes achievement through some action or event
- (with verbs) describes an action or event's outspread over a surface
- (with verbs) describes a type of perfective aspect in solitary events or actions
nu- (nominative proclitic, Lontara spelling ᨊᨘ)
- you (familiar second person singular and plural)
Makasar free and bound pronouns
- Alternative form of