See also: pasticciò
pasticcio (plural pasticcios)
- A medley; an olio.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of H. Swinburne to this entry?)
- (art) An artwork that directly imitates the work of another artist or artists.
- (art) A falsified work of art, such as a vase or statue made up of parts of original works, with missing parts supplied.
pasticcio m (plural pasticci)
- (cooking) pie, pasty
- (figuratively, often in the plural) mess, confusion
- essere nei pasticci ― to be in trouble
- (architecture) relief