perennial (not comparable)
- Lasting or remaining active throughout the year, or all the time.
- a perennial stream
- (botany, of a plant) Having a life cycle of more than two years.
- (figuratively) Continuing without cessation or intermission; perpetual; never failing.
- (figuratively) Enduring; lasting; timeless.
- (figuratively) Recurrent; appearing or recurring again and again.
lasting or remaining active throughout the year, or all the time
(of a plant) Having a life cycle of more than two years
continuing without cessation or intermission; perpetual; permanent; unceasing; never failing
enduring; lasting; timeless
recurrent; appearing or recurring again and again
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
perennial (plural perennials)
- A perennial plant; a plant that is active throughout the year or survives for more than two growing seasons.