- The shape of a letter without dots that distinguish it from other letters.
- 2017, J. R. Osborn, Letters of Light:
- Higher layers flesh out rasm; they provide body, specificity, and personality. Milo labels these shapes “archigraphemes,” the foundational structures on which graphemes are built.
- A style of Arabic writing that omits these dots, often used in the early centuries of Classical Arabic literature (7th–11th centuries).
- ARMs, ASMR, ASRM, M.R.A.S., MARS, MRAs, MRSA, Mars, Masr, RAMs, Rams, SARM, SRAM, arms, mars, mas'r, rams