- to reduce
This verb needs an inflection-table template.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
Conjugation of reducir
- to reduce, to lower, to cut
- to narrow, to narrow down (e.g. suspects, a search, a gap, choices)
- to whittle
- to curtail (restrict)
- Rule: c becomes a zc before a or o; the preterite is irregular.
- 1 Mostly obsolete form, now mainly used in legal jargon.
These forms are generated automatically and may not actually be used. Pronoun usage varies by region.