volition (plural volitions)
- A conscious choice or decision.
- The mental power or ability of choosing; the will.
- Out of all the factors that can influence a person's decision, none can match the power of his or her own volition.
The mental power or ability of choosing; the will.
- volition in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- volition in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
volition f (plural volitions)
Read in another language
This page is available in 16 languages