pea (plural peas)
- A plant, member of the legume (Fabaceae) family
- The edible seed of some of these plants
- (baseball) A ball travelling at high velocity
terms derived from pea (noun)
pea (genitive pea, partitive pead)
- This Estonian noun needs an inflection-table template.
pea (infinitive peer)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of peer.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of peer.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of peer.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of peer.
Read in another language
This page is available in 40 languages