吴 (radical 30 口+4, 7 strokes, cangjie input 口一大 (RMK), composition ⿱口天)
- one of the Warring States
- the territory those states held, around the Yangtze delta
- the dialects of that territory, including Suzhounese and Shanghainese
- A surname.
- a harbor in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- KangXi: page 179, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3366
- Dae Jaweon: page 397, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 585, character 3
- Unihan data for U+5434
|For pronunciation and definitions of 吴 – see 吳.
(This character, 吴, is the simplified form of 吳.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 吴 – see 吞.
(This character, 吴, is a variant form of 吞.)
吴 • (o) (hangeul 오, revised o, McCune-Reischauer o)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text