晋 (radical 72 日+6, 10 strokes, cangjie input 一金日 (MCA), composition ⿱亚日)
- advance, increase
- Chinese feudal state of Jin (11th century BCE–376 BCE), a state of the Zhou Dynasty in northern China
- Chinese Jin dynasty (265-420)
- 35th hexagram of the I Ching
- Shanxi province
- KangXi: page 495, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 13899
- Dae Jaweon: page 860, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1506, character 3
- Unihan data for U+664B
This character is listed in the Kangxi dictionary (正字通) as an unorthodox form (俗字) of 㬜, which is a variant character of 晉.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 晋 – see 晉.
(This character, 晋, is the simplified and variant traditional form of 晉.)
Found also in calligraphic works of 颜真卿 (Tang dynasty).