See also: Appendix:Variations of "gi"
- too, also, even
- Head uut aastat sullegi!
- Happy New Year to you, too!
- (in a negative sentence) not ... either, neither; not ... a/an, not ... any
- Ma ei taha anda seda sullegi.
- I do not want to give it to you either.
- Ta ei suuda rääkida ühtegi sõna inglise keeles.
- He/She cannot speak a word in English.
- The informative "addition" is on the word -gi is suffixed to. Therefore sullegi ("to you, too") in the example means that "you" is not the only one to whom "Happy New Year" is wished.
- This form is used after voiced consonants and vowels. After voiceless consonants (note: g, b, d, z, and ž are considered voiceless), the form -ki is used.