Note that etymologically this is not -ic + -a (“(plural ending)”), as -ic is the English form, having dropped the -um, though adding an -a to an English word ending in -ic does produce a superficial etymologically.
- a collection of things that relate to a specific place, person, theme, etc.
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of
- Forms feminine nouns, especially pejoratives and augmentatives
-ica (Cyrillic spelling -ица)
- Suffix appended to words to create a feminine noun, commonly used for forming diminutives.
- Suffix appended to words to create a masculine or feminine noun, usually a pejorative.
- feminine of