- The capital and largest city of Northern Ireland.
- A place named for either the city in Northern Ireland or another place also named as such.
- A suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand.
- A town in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
- A community in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- A locale in the United States.
- A city in Maine.
- A town in New York.
- A township in Fulton County, Pennsylvania.
- A census-designated place in Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
- A township in Minnesota.
- An unincorporated community in California; named for the city in Maine.
- An unincorporated community in Georgia.
- An unincorporated community in Missouri.
- An unincorporated community in Clermont County, Ohio.
- An unincorporated community in Highland County, Ohio.
- An unincorporated community in Tennessee.
- A ghost town in Nebraska.
- A ghost town in Licking County, Ohio.
capital of Northern Ireland
declension of Belfast
- Belfast in Polish dictionaries at PWN
- belfastiano (“Belfastian”) (Demonym)