|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Chechen lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Chechen adjectives: Chechen terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chechen conjunctions: Chechen terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chechen interjections: Chechen terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Chechen nouns: Chechen terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chechen numerals: Chechen terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Chechen particles: Chechen terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Chechen pronouns: Chechen terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Chechen verbs: Chechen terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Chechen lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 258 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)