From Christopher Columbus, the Latinized name of the European explorer. The supercontinent was named by John Rogers and Santosh Madhava Warrier in 2002.
- (poetic) America; the United States; an appellation given in honor of Christopher Columbus.
- (dated) A female personification of the USA.
- The capital city of South Carolina, United States and the county seat of Richland County.
- A river in the United States and Canada, flowing from the Canadian Rockies to the Pacific Ocean.
- A city, the county seat of Adair County, Kentucky.
- A city, the county seat of Marion County, Mississippi.
- A city, the county seat of Boone County, Missouri.
- A city, the county seat of Maury County, Tennessee.
- A town, the parish seat of Caldwell Parish, Louisiana.
- A town, the county seat of Tyrrell County, North Carolina.
- A census-designated place in Tuolumne County, California, United States.
- Columbia University.
- Space Shuttle Columbia (named after the Columbia Rediviva).
- (geology) A supercontinent thought to have existed in the Paleoproterozoic.
- Misspelling of .
female personification of the USA
First-declension noun, singular only.