See also: Oberón
Alternative forms Edit
- (literal character): Auberon
Proper noun Edit
- A fictional character in medieval and Renaissance literature, the king of the fairies, appearing for example in William Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- (astronomy, moons) The outermost major moon of Uranus.
- A town in New South Wales, Australia.
- A city and town in North Dakota.
- (computing, operating systems) A general purpose programming language and operating system descended from Modula-2, developed in the late 1980s.
Derived terms Edit
moon of Uranus