- IPA(key): /pfʊnt/ (standard)
- IPA(key): /fʊnt/ (northern Germany, central Germany)
- Rhymes: -ʊnt
- Homophone: Fund (regional)
- 500 grams, half a kilogram
- any of the English (Anglophone) units of mass or currency called a "pound"
- (colloquial, soccer) a hard shot at the goal
- (500 grams): In older sources the weight might vary and depend on region or context.
Declension of Pfund
- → Russian: фунт (funt) (see there for further descendants)
Pfund n (genitive Pfunds)
- Pfund in Duden online