See also: schritt
- step, footstep, a single instance of walking
- the horse gait called walk
- crotch, the area between the human legs close to the genitals or comprising them
- any of several obsolete linear measures about as long as a man steps (a pace), that is about 70–80 cm
- any imaginary measure that is likened in its partitioning to the distance traveled by a leg moving forward in its single footsteps
- Er war uns einige Schritte voraus. ― He was a few steps ahead of us.
- Leg einen Schritt zu! ― Faster!
- step, the part of a measure in the sense of an action one takes
- Um dieses Ziel zu erreichen, sind folgende Schritte durchzuführen: ― To reach this end, the following steps need to be performed:
- Ellipsis of
- Fahren Sie Schritt! ― Drive as fast as a pedestrian walks!
Declension of Schritt