Wiktionary:Requested entries (Russian)
Have an entry request? Add it to the list. - But please:
- Think twice before adding long lists of words as they may be ignored.
- If possible provide context, usage, field of relevance, etc.
Please remove entries from this list once they have been written (i.e. the link is “live”, shown in blue, and has a section for the correct language)
There are a few things you can do to help:
- Add glosses or brief definitions.
- Add the part of speech, preferably using a standardized template.
- If you know what a word means, consider creating the entry yourself instead of using this request page.
- Please indicate the gender(s) .
- If you see inflected forms (plurals, past tenses, superlatives, etc) indicate the base form (singular, infinitive, absolute, etc) of the requested term and the type of inflection used in the request.
- For words which are listed here only in their romanized form, please add the correct form in Cyrillic script.
- Don’t delete words just because you don’t know them — it may be that they are used only in certain contexts or are archaic or obsolete.
- Don’t simply replace words with what you believe is the correct form. The form here may be rare or regional. Instead add the standard form and comment that the requested form seems to be an error in your experience.
- видеонаблюде́ние (videonabljudénije) - video surveillance
е, Е; ё, ЁEdit
- -ина (-ina) — Requested at Wiktionary:Information desk/2017/April#Russian Suffix for meat of an animal. From the Proto-Slavic *-ina. Blue-linked because of a Serbo-Croatian entry.
- ке́дровать (kédrovatʹ)
- коленопреклонённый (kolenopreklonjónnyj) -- BigDom 15:48, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Красная rili?? (красная креветка рили ... it refers to the Neocaridina heteropoda var. red, or rili, Chinese 日历 (rìlì), also called the cherry shrimp, a variety of freshwater shrimp from Taiwan. I don’t think that красная креветка рили or красная рили are standard Russian names.) It's called вишнёвая креве́тка. —Stephen (Talk) 02:58, 4 November 2017 (UTC)
- мати́ровать (matírovatʹ) — to frost (glass)
- манту (mantu)
- надъеда́ть (nadʺjedátʹ)
- надъе́сть (nadʺjéstʹ)
- нату́рный (natúrnyj) — (in-situ, field, full-scale, actual, real, outdoor, exterior. —Stephen (Talk) 01:07, 11 August 2016 (UTC))
- Неулови́мый Джо (Neulovímyj Džo): see Russian jokes
- неусто́ечный (neustóječnyj) — relating to arrear, неустоечная запись (pertaining to a pecuniary penalty for failure to fulfill any obligation to one of the parties of a contract. Adjective form of неустойка, forfeit. I think that "неустоечный процент" interest on arrears)
- переподвы́подверт (perepodvýpodvert)
- подкоголи (podkogoli) — food similar to вареники
- противоположи́ть (protivopoložítʹ) — to oppose, same as противопоставить
- пложённый (pložónnyj) — Johannes.braunias (talk) 20:13, 10 April 2017 (UTC) (past passive participle of плодить: spawned, bred, produced, propagated, multiplied, procreated, engendered, brought forth. —Stephen (Talk) 03:09, 11 April 2017 (UTC))