See also: dick-head
- enPR: dĭkʹhĕd, IPA(key): /ˈdɪkˌhɛd/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
dickhead (plural dickheads)
- (vulgar, colloquial, derogatory) A jerk; a mean or rude person.
- 1965, Robin Moore, The Green Berets, page 242:
- I don't want them Special Forces guys left out there when some dickhead is afraid to go get them.
- 1996, Timothy Jay, What to Do When Your Students Talk Dirty, page 207:
- ...they have been exchanging insults in writing: "dickhead," "dillweed," "fuzzbutt," "dorkwad," "asswipe," and so forth.
- (vulgar, colloquial) The glans penis.
- 1970, Clarence Major, All-night Visitors, page 71:
- ...down, down, sinking down faster than she's so far moved, the dick head exploding up into all that wet, warm slime...
- (vulgar, colloquial, derogatory) A stupid or useless person.
- 1979, E.M. Corder, The Deer Hunter, page 69:
- "Watch it, dickhead!" "Hey, Stan, that's my shirt you just dropped in the snow!"
- (glans penis): see also Thesaurus:glans.
- (jerk): see also Thesaurus:jerk.
- (idiot): see also Thesaurus:fool or Thesaurus:idiot.
glans penis — see glans penis
(slang) glans penis
(slang) stupid person
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.