See also: Frustration
- The feeling of annoyance at impassibility from resistance.
- The act of frustrating, or the state, or an instance of being frustrated.
- A thing that frustrates.
- Anger not directed at anything or anyone in particular.
- 1965, The Georgia Review, volume 19, University of Georgia, LCCN 48010729, OCLC 1751100, page 197:
- The hope , however , is a slight one , and most attempts to love end in frustration : even Singer cannot endure the thought of life without Antonapoulos . The next most selfless seeker after love and happiness is Mick , who longs to express herself and to communicate with others through music, and her failure is pathetic because […]
feeling of annoyance
act of frustrating
thing that frustrates
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- frustration (feeling)
Declension of frustration
frustration f (plural frustrations)
- “frustration”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- frustration (feeling frustrated)
|Declension of frustration|