- (uncountable, informal) Any semi-solid or liquid substance; especially one that is sticky, gummy or slippery; frequently of vague or unknown composition, slime or a bodily fluid.
- I stepped in some goo and had a terrible time getting the sticky stuff off my shoes.
- Excessive, showy sentimentality.
sticky or gummy semi-solid or liquid substance
goo (plural goos)
- An example of baby talk.
- The infant's goos and gahs were endearing.
- “goo” in Douglas Harper, Online Etymology Dictionary, 2001–2018.
- Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, Springfield, Massachusetts, G.&C. Merriam Co., 1967
Germanic, of uncertain origin
goo f (plural [please provide], diminutive [please provide])
- Alternative form of
goo m (genitive singular goo, plural googhyn)
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- Eclipsed form of coo.