Audio (AU) (file)
headlight (plural headlights)
- A bright light, with a lens and reflector, on the front of a motor vehicle (or originally a ship or train), designed to illuminate the road when driving at night; normally one of a pair.
- (US, slang, vulgar, chiefly in the plural) A woman's breast.
- (Canada, slang, vulgar, chiefly in the plural) A woman's erect nipples, partially masked by clothing.
- (US, slang, chiefly in the plural) A jewel; especially a diamond.
- (US, slang, chiefly in the plural) Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD).
- (motor vehicle light): headlamp
- (breast): See also Thesaurus:breast.
- (nipple): See also Thesaurus:nipples.
bright light in front of vehicle
- “headlight” in Eric Partridge; Tom Dalzell and Terry Victor, editors, The New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English, volume 1 (A–I), London; New York, N.Y.: Routledge, 2005, →ISBN, page 979.
- headlight on Wikipedia.Wikipedia