luxury (plural luxuries)
- Very wealthy and comfortable surroundings.
- Something desirable but expensive.
- Something very pleasant but not really needed in life.
- (dispensable thing): necessity
very wealthy and comfortable surroundings
something desirable but expensive
something very pleasant but not really needed in life
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- very expensive
- not essential but desirable and enjoyable and indulgent.