- A minor annoyance or inconvenience.
- A person or thing causing annoyance or inconvenience.
- 2017 March 14, Stuart James, “Leicester stun Sevilla to reach last eight after Kasper Schmeichel save”, in the Guardian:
- With Vardy working tirelessly up front, chasing lost causes and generally making a nuisance of himself, Sevilla were never allowed to settle on a night when the atmosphere was electric inside the King Power Stadium.
- (law) Anything harmful or offensive to the community or to a member of it, for which a legal remedy exists.
- a public nuisance
- (minor annoyance or inconvenience): annoyance, inconvenience, offense
- (person or thing causing annoyance or inconvenience): bother, obstacle, pest
- (minor annoyance or inconvenience): enjoyment
minor annoyance or inconvenience
person or thing causing annoyance of inconvenience
law: anything harmful or offensive to the community or to a member of it
nuisance f (plural nuisances)
- Les nuisances sonores sont un véritable fléau dans ce quartier.