patrono m (plural patroni)
- (Feminine patrona) A patron saint.
- A patron, supporter or protector.
- (Feminine patronessa) A benefactor, a patron.
- (1) santo patrono
patrono m (plural patronos)
- (religion) patron saint (saint who protects a specific place, group of people or profession)
- patron (one who protects or supports)
- (Ancient Rome) patron (master who had freed his slave but still retained some paternal rights over him)
- (religion) patron saint
- patron (one who protects and supports)
- owner of a house where someone is a guest