あき or アキ • (aki)
- 飽, 厭: Disgust; loss of interest.
- 明, 空: Emptiness, open space; availability (as of a house, room, seat, or container); an opening (as of a job or position); free time.
- 秋: Autumn, fall (the season).
- 商: Business; more specifically, the trade of goods.
- 空き, 明き: space; room
- 大辛螺: archaic name of アカニシ (akanishi), the veined rapa whelk (Rapana venosa).
あき • (Aki)
- 昌: A male given name
- 亜季, 亜樹, 亜紀: A female given name
- 阿騎, 安騎: Old name for the area around the Aki Shrine (See on Japanese Wikipedia) in the town of Ōuda, Nara prefecture.
- 安芸: Old and current name for various places in southwest Japan.