Variant of 齊.
Unrelated to 文, but currently classified under that radical.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 477, character 1
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 13454
- Dae Jaweon: page 834, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2170, character 4
- Unihan data for U+6589
|For pronunciation and definitions of 斉 – see 齊 (“even; uniform; of equal length; Qi, an ancient Chinese duchy, and later kingdom, during the Zhou dynasty; etc.”).|
(This character, 斉, is a variant form of 齊.)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text