Japanese shinjitai simplified from 發.
発 (radical 105 癶+4, 9 strokes, cangjie input 弓人一大心 (NOMKP), composition ⿱癶⿻二儿)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 784, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 22662
- Dae Jaweon: page 1193, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 4, page 2760, character 4
- Unihan data for U+767A
|For pronunciation and definitions of 発 – see 發.
(This character, 発, is a variant form of 發.)
This is the simplified form of 發 that was used in Singapore from 1969 to 1976. Singapore, like the PRC, now uses 发.
(grade 3 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 發)
- set off; depart; start from; emit; discharge; disclose; occur
- Goon: ほち (hochi), ほつ (hotsu)
- Kan’on: はつ (hatsu)
- Kun: あば.く (発く, aba.ku), (rare) おこ.る (発る, oko.ru), (rare) つか.わす (発わす, tsuka.wasu), た.つ (発つ, ta.tsu), (rare) はな.つ (発つ, hana.tsu)
- Nanori: ば (ba), わ (wa)
発 (hiragana はつ, rōmaji hatsu)
発 (hiragana はつ, rōmaji -hatsu)
- Counter for artillery fire. Round.
- ippatsu no jūdan
- one round of bullets
- (by extension) Counter for other things which are "fired".