Appendix:Variations of "c"
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z|
(space) | - . ? ^ = ≡ ≣ #
The letter “c” is subject to a range of variations through the addition of diacritics, capitalization, and use in different scripts. These include:
Capitalization and punctuationEdit
Other representations of C:
- г (g, “ge”)
In computing, double-byte character sets duplicate some characters as double byte variants
- © (copyright symbol)
- 🄯 (copyleft symbol)
- ℃ (symbol for degrees Celsius)
- ¢ (symbol for cent in U.S. currency)
- ₡ (symbol for the colón, currency of Costa Rica and El Salvador)
- ₵ (symbol for cedi, currency of Ghana)
- ₢ (cymbol for cruzeiro, historical currency of Brazil)
- ℄ (actually a "cl"
- Hook: ƈ Ƈ
- Stretched: ʗ
- Ɔ (open O)
- с (s, “es”) (Shaped like ‘c’ but otherwise unrelated)
- Double-struck: ℂ
- Gothic: ℭ
- Roman numeral: Ⅽ
- с, the letter "s" in the Cyrillic alphabet
- င, the letter representing /ŋa̰/ in the Burmese alphabet
- In some scripts, the open parenthesis, (, may appear similar to a "c".
Combinations with numbersEdit
The letter ‘c’ is historically related to ‘g’, see also Appendix:Variations of "g".