|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Gothic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Gothic adverb forms: Gothic adverbs that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Gothic demonstrative adverbs: Gothic adverbs that refer to other adverbs, comparing them to external references.
- Category:Gothic indefinite adverbs: Gothic adverbs that refer to unspecified adverbial meanings.
- Category:Gothic interrogative adverbs: Gothic adverbs that indicate questions.
- Category:Gothic relative adverbs: Gothic adverbs used to indicate relative clauses.
|Top – 𐌰 𐌱 𐌲 𐌳 𐌴 𐌵 𐌶 𐌷 𐌸 𐌹 𐌺 𐌻 𐌼 𐌽 𐌾 𐌿 𐍀 𐍂 𐍃 𐍄 𐍅 𐍆 𐍇 𐍈 𐍉|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Gothic adverbs"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.