Dai (plural Dais or Dai)
- An ethnic group of China, one of the 55 officially-recognized minorities.
- A member of the ethnic group.
an ethnic group of China
- (historical geography) A small northern state of ancient China.
- (historical geography) Various other kingdoms and princely appenages of imperial China named for the ancient state.
- (historical geography) A prefecture of Shanxi under imperial China.
- (geography) A county of Xinzhou Prefecture in Shanxi, China.
- (prefecture, prefectural seat): Daizhou, Taichow, Tai-chou
- (county, county seat): Daixian, Tai-hsien
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Dai is the 7,091st most common surname in the United States, belonging to 4,723 individuals. Dai is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (93.82%) individuals.
Dai c (plural Daagen)
Dai m (plural Deege)