(Redirected from Unsupported titles/Low line)
- Used to indicate a space to be filled in. Often, the symbol is used repeatedly to form a longer line.
- Age: __ Gender: _
- Sign here: _________________________________ Date: __________
- (mathematics, in plain text) Separates a symbol with a subscript character, representing a variant of the base symbol.
- Force is denoted with F. Centripetal force is denoted with Fc which may be written as F_c.
- (computing) Used to represent what would normally be a space ] [ in computing.
- My email address is email@example.com.
- Used as a cursor to indicate a place where text can be typed. On visual display units, the underscore may be made to blink.
- MS-DOS prompt:
- (programming) Especially as a prefix: used to denote a special identifier such as a global or private variable or a reserved symbol.
- In English, the mark is usually called an underscore or (less commonly) underline.
- _ _ (encloses text for emphasis)
- Underscore on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Used to separate multiple gendered inflections in gender-neutral writing.