- simple past tense and past participle of
blasted (not comparable)
- Which has been subjected to an explosion.
- The remains of the blasted tank were testament to the power of the landmine it had hit.
- Which has been subjected to violent gusts of wind.
- (colloquial) Accursed; damned.
- I’ve tried for 2 hours to make this blasted part fit, and it still won’t go in.
- (heraldry) Whose branches bear no leaves; leafless.
- Intoxicated, drunk.
- Dude, we got blasted last night.
- (subjected to explosion):
- (exposed to wind):
- (cursed): See Thesaurus:damned
- (tree with no leaves):
- (intoxicated): See Thesaurus:drunk
Describing something that has been subjected to explosion
describing something that has been exposed to violent gusts of wind
heraldry, of a tree whose branches bear no leaves