- caterpiller (archaic)
caterpillar (plural caterpillars)
- The larva of a butterfly or moth; leafworm.
- The bird just ate that green caterpillar.
- A vehicle with a caterpillar track; a crawler.
- (moth or butterfly larva): leafworm
larva of a butterfly
vehicle with a caterpillar track
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.