- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌkɒnstɪˈtjuːʃənəl/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌkɑnstɪˈtuːʃənəl/
Audio (US) (file)
- Relating to a legal or political constitution.
- a constitutional right
- constitutional reforms
- Conforming to a legal or political constitution.
- Belonging to, or inherent in, the constitution, or in the structure of body or mind.
- a constitutional infirmity
- constitutional ardour or dullness
- For the benefit of one's constitution or health.
- a constitutional walk
- (conforming): unconstitutional
Relating to the constitution
Conforming to the constitution
constitutional (plural constitutionals)(nominalized adjective)
- A walk that is taken regularly for good health and wellbeing.