- habituall (obsolete)
- Behaving in a regular manner, as a habit.
- He's a habitual chainsmoker.
- Recurring, or that is performed over and over again.
- Her habitual lying was the reason for my mistrust.
- Regular or usual.
- Professor Franklein took his habitual seat at the conference table.
behaving in a regular manner, as a habit
recurring, or that is performed over and over again
being regular or usual
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
habitual (plural habituals)
- One who does something habitually, such as a serial criminal offender.
- (grammar) A construction representing something done habitually.
habitual (masculine and feminine plural habituals)
- habitual (behaving in a regular manner, as a habit)
- habitual (recurring, or that is performed over and over again)