remover (plural removers)
- Agent noun of remove; one who, or that which, removes.
- We had to take my little brother to the hospital when he swallowed some of my sister's nail-polish remover.
- (obsolete) An agitator.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Francis Bacon to this entry?)
- to remove
Conjugation of the Portuguese -er verb remover
- Rule: o becomes a ue in stressed syllables.
- 1 Mostly obsolete form, now mainly used in legal jargon.
These forms are generated automatically and may not actually be used. Pronoun usage varies by region.