- 1 English
- 2 Dutch
- 3 Norwegian Bokmål
- 4 Turkish
teller (plural tellers)
- A person who tells stories.
- (chiefly US) A bank clerk who receives and pays out money.
- An automated teller machine.
- A person who counts the votes in an election.
- (bank clerk): cashier
person who tells stories
bank clerk who receives and pays out money
automated teller machine — see automated teller machine
person who counts the votes in an election
- (mathematics) numerator
- someone who counts
- any device that displays numerical information such as a Geiger counter or a tachometer
From the verb telle
- “teller” in The Bokmål Dictionary.