vee (plural vees)
- The name of the Latin script letter V/v.
- Something with the shape of the letter V. Found in compounds such as vee-necked.
- Migrating geese fly in a vee.
- (cricket) The arc of the field, forward of the batsman, from cover to midwicket, in which drives are played
- (Latin script letter names) letter; a, bee, cee, dee, e, ef, gee, aitch, i, jay, kay, el, em, en, o, pee, cue, ar, ess, tee, u, vee, double-u, ex, wye, zee/zed (Category: en:Latin letter names)
name of the letter V, v
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
vee n (uncountable)
Declension of vee (type maa)