Ф (lower case ф)
- A letter of several Cyrillic alphabets.
Ф • (F) m anim (indeclinable)
- (chess) abbreviation of ферзь (ferzʹ): Q (queen)
Ф • (F) (capital, lower case ф)
- the twenty-second letter of the Russian Cyrillic alphabet
- F (Serbo-Croatian Latin/Roman alphabet)
Ф (upper case, lower case ф)
- The twenty-fifth letter of the Serbo-Croatian Cyrillic alphabet,it is preceded by the letter У (U) and is followed by the letter Х (H).
Ф • (F) (upper case, lower case ф)
- The twenty-sixth letter of the Tajik Cyrillic alphabet. It is preceded by the letter Ӯ (Ü) (Ü) and is followed by the letter Х (X) (Xe).