- None of the characters found under this radical are actually derived from 无, as 无 is simplified Chinese for 無. All characters sorted under this radical are actually derived from 旡.
- KangXi: page 485, character 23
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 13716
- Dae Jaweon: page 847, character 26
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1147, character 12
- Unihan data for U+65E0
|For pronunciation and definitions of 无 – see 無.
(This character, 无, is the simplified form of 無.)
- Alternative form of
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text