- KangXi: page 1141, character 8
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 35050
- Dae Jaweon: page 1608, character 9
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 3924, character 2
- Unihan data for U+89DC
- zdic.net (Han Dian)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 觜 – see 嘴.
(This character, 觜, is a variant form of 嘴.)
|simp. and trad.
Middle Chinese: /t͡siᴇ/, /t͡siᴇ/
- Turtle Beak, one of the twenty-eight lunar mansions of Chinese astronomy
- the horn-shaped feathers on the head of an owl
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text