- to appear
Conjugation of aparecer
- (intransitive) to appear
- 1971, “Esperar pra ver”, in Cartão Postal, performed by Evinha:
- Mas às vezes a coisa assim acontece / Aparece, parece, para, aparece
- (please add an English translation of this quote)
- (transitive with em) to attend (an event); to show up [at]
- first-person singular (eu) personal infinitive of aparecer
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) personal infinitive of aparecer
- first-person singular (eu) future subjunctive of aparecer
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) future subjunctive of aparecer
Conjugation of the Portuguese -er verb aparecer
For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:aparecer.
- (intransitive, reflexive) to appear; to turn up
- Rule: c becomes a zc before a or o.
- 1 Mostly obsolete form, now mainly used in legal jargon.
These forms are generated automatically and may not actually be used. Pronoun usage varies by region.