arsa (used with 1st and 2nd person pronouns, usually emphatic, and with nouns)
- said, says
- "Suigh síos", arsa mise. ― "Sit down", I said.
- "Tá go maith", arsa Brian. ― "Very well", says Brian.
- ar (used with 3rd person pronouns)
- "arsa" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Entries containing “arsa” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “arsa” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of