- (Australia) IPA(key): /bəˈzaː/
- (UK) IPA(key): /bəˈzɑː(ɹ)/
- (US) IPA(key): /bəˈzɑɹ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɑː(ɹ)
bazaar (plural bazaars)
- A marketplace, particularly in the Middle East, and often covered with shops and stalls.
- A shop selling articles that are either exotic or eclectic.
- A fair or temporary market, often for charity.
- Misspelling of bizarre.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.