Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) A tree or plant that has been miniaturized by planting it in a small pot, restricting its roots, and by careful pruning.
- (uncountable) The art of planting and growing trees or plants in such a manner.
- (transitive) To make into a bonsai by restricting the roots and pruning.
a miniaturized tree or plant
the art of growing miniaturized trees or plants
- Misspelling of .
- (tree): bonsaitræ
- A tree or plant that has been miniaturized by planting it in a small pot, restricting its roots, and by careful pruning.
- The art of planting and growing trees or plants in such a manner.
- bonsai in Polish dictionaries at PWN
bonsai m (plural bonsais)
- bonsai (a miniaturised tree or plant)
- (uncountable) bonsai (the art of growing miniaturised trees or plants)